Ok... so technically this one isn't a recipe of sorts... but it is a ready-made spice that a lot of my other pumpkin creations were asking for and well, lets face it... there was no way on Earth I was going to find this little number in the UK. I had a quick panic (about 5 seconds tops) and then little smarty pants that I am decided- "quick, let's google it!" And yes those words were said out loud... and no, to no-one in particular since I was home alone at the time... unless you count Henry, our winter resident mouse... but that's another story. Thanks to this easy pumpkin pie spice recipe, I was back in action! So now you too can make it at home if you are desperate like me... or just to lazy to go to the store ;)
Annie's Eats Recipe, makes roughly 3.11 tbsp.
- a jar (finally a use for the endless jars I'm always saving!)
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Combine all of the spices into a jar trying to make as little mess as possible (ha!)
- Seal jar with lid and shake to mix spices... I would double check that the lid is tightly on there... just saying.
- And now your done... it seriously is that easy!
***Today I am thankful for the internet and google simultaneously... if I had a penny for every time I said "google it!"... I would be a rich lady!***